Wine Tasting Adventure
MAY 12th 2022 UPDATE - We will open for tasting adventures the weekend of May 28th. As we are still operating this whole crazy business with a team of two, limited tasting opportunities will be available (2 per week).
Please refrain from emailing us to request special dates/times for tastings unless you are an agent or buyer for a restaurant/retailer or have a group larger than 8.
Thank you for your interest in our wines and for your support!
Enjoy a leisurely patio chat and taste through of a selection of our current releases with our co-founder and winemaker, Costa Gavaris. Maximum group size is 8 people.
Please select quantity as the number of people who will be tasting. The cost of the tasting is fully refundable if you choose to join our Wine Weyr (aka wine club).
Please allow ~1.5 hours for your tasting.
Tasting takes place at Echo Bay Vineyard, between Penticton and Okanagan Falls.
224 Eastside Road
Okanagan Falls, BC
- RESPECT: You will be visiting the home and private property of Echo Bay Vineyard, where we rent space to make our wines. Please keep in mind that we are all guests on this property and be respectful of their space and time.
- TARDINESS: if you are going to be late for your tasting, please contact Costa at 604 363 5775 as early as possible. Tastings will end 1 hour after the planned start date, regardless of when you arrive.
- NO SHOW POLICY: if you are more than 15 minutes late for your tasting and have not contacted us, the tasting will be cancelled and we will leave the winery (we live and farm offsite and have many other things to attend to during the summer months). Refunds will not be available for late or no-show appointments.
- WEATHER: Tastings will be held outdoors. Please dress appropriately and bring water.
- COVID: Tastings will follow current Provincial COVID Prevention Guidelines.
Partial proceeds go to Foundry Penticton, a provincially funded support centre offering young people aged 12-24 access to mental health and substance use support, primary care, peer support and social services.