Enjoy a leisurely patio chat and taste through of our current releases with our co-founder and winemaker, Costa Gavaris.
Please select quantity as the number of people who will be tasting.
Please allow ~1 hour for your tasting.
Tasting takes place at Echo Bay Vineyard, between Penticton and Okanagan Falls.
224 Eastside Road
Okanagan Falls, BC
- RESPECT: You will be visiting the home and private property of Echo Bay Vineyard, where we rent space to make our wines. Please keep in mind that we are all guests on this property and be respectful of their space and time.
- TARDINESS: if you are going to be late for your tasting, please contact Costa at 604 363 5775 as early as possible. Tastings will end 1 hour after the planned start date, regardless of when you arrive.
- NO SHOW POLICY: if you are more than 15 minutes late for your tasting and have not contacted us, the tasting will be cancelled and we will leave the winery (we live and farm offsite and have many other things to attend to during the summer months).
- WEATHER: Tastings will be held outdoors. Please dress appropriately and bring water.
- COVID: Tastings will follow current Provincial COVID Prevention Guidelines.
All proceeds go to Foundry Penticton, a provincially funded support centre offering young people aged 12-24 access to mental health and substance use support, primary care, peer support and social services.